EMS-2007 continues tradition established by first
two Russian schools held in Moscow (2003, 2005). The objective of the
international School is to provide the up-today information on the recent
findings in EM studies of the Earth. It is addressed mainly to postgraduate
and PhD students. The School-seminar will be interesting also to researchers
who wish to present and discuss their recent findings with colleagues from
former Soviet Union Republics.
- deep EM sounding;
- modeling and inversion of EM fields;
- joint analysis and interpretation of EM and other geophysical data;
- EM studies in seismically active and volcanic areas;
- high-resolution electromagnetics and environmental studies.
- Geoelectromagnetic Research Center IPE RAS
- Scientific Council on the Earth’s study by EM methods
Moscow Region, Odintsovskii restrict, Zvenigorod city, pension “Zvenigorodskii”
Valeria Palmova - email@example.com
Opening hours of the Secretariat
- 2/09 (Sunday): 5p.m.- 7p.m.
- 3/09 (Monday): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 4/09 (Tuesday): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 5/09 (Wednesday): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 6/09 (Thursday): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 7/09 (Friday): 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 8/09 (Saturday): 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
English is the School official language.
Russian ruble is a national currency in Russia (1 USD ~ 26 Rbl, 1 EURO ~ 35 Rbl).
Beginning of September is a golden season in Moscow. This time of the
year the temperature rises up to +20oC (70oF). Usually
it is shining, however, sometimes it may be raining.